Terms and Conditions Drawbackwards FFWD
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of the services of Drawbackwards FFWD (“Service”) made available by Drawbackwards, LLC (“Drawbackwards”, “we” or “us”). These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement and understanding between Drawbackwards and the individual or entity who subscribes to our Service (“you”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. Drawbackwards may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
- Application for Services. Drawbackwards FFWD allows you to select a landing page, product page, search or filtered results, management console, form or data table, or web or software application page (“Submission”) you’d like recommendations and re-design for. To apply for Drawbackwards FFWD you must select a single screen as your Submission and complete a short questionnaire provided by Drawbackwards FFWD regarding your goals and objectives for the Submission.
- Application Fee. Upon delivery of your Application to Drawbackwards FFWD, and Acceptance, you will need to pay $5,000.00 USD. The Application Fee will be the only fees or expenses charged to you for the use of the Service.
- Acceptance. Because we can’t help everyone in every situation, Drawbackwards FFWD will review your Submission and within 48 hours advise you if your Application has been accepted and if your Application Fee is due. If your application is not accepted, Drawbackwards FFWD will not invoice you for an Application Fee.
- Services Provided. If your Drawbackwards FFWD Application and Submission is accepted, Drawbackwards FFWD will redesign your screen Submission and offer recommendations for your Submission through improved design, usability, layout, flow of the interaction and copywriting.
- Report of Redesign and Recommendations. Once complete, Drawbackwards FFWD will send you a written report that will provide a before-and-after annotated comparison explaining the redesign for your business and your users. We’ll also suggest other ideas for the user experience. The written report will not contain the Source File of your revised submission and it will not be provided to you.
- Revisions. Drawbackwards FFWD will not provide revisions or redesigns after the Report and Redesign of your Submission has been delivered to you. The Service is a one-time service.
- Work for Hire. Drawbackwards FFWD represents that all work product created in the revised design by Drawbackwards including but not limited to content, text, graphics, logos, pictures, diagrams, digital art files, code, scripts, algorithms, applets, audio, video and other materials shall be considered “work for hire.” And you shall be considered the exclusive owner of all proprietary rights, including but not limited to Federal Copyrights, in and to all such materials. For purposes hereof, the term “work for hire” shall have the meaning defined in the United States Copyright Act, Section 101 of Title 17 of the United States Code. Drawbackwards agrees that you shall have ownership of the materials and related documentation developed by Drawbackwards FFWD for you. Layered source files, development instructions or HTML, CSS, JS code for the screens are not included in the Drawbackwards FFWD service and can be created and delivered at an additional fee.
- Limitation of Liability. The Service is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the Service is at your own risk. Drawbackwards FFWD makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. Drawbackwards FFWD is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the Service provided by Drawbackwards FFWD. In no event will Drawbackwards FFWD be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of the Service. Drawbackwards FFWD, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the Service.
- Governing Law. The rights and obligations of the parties to this agreement are governed by the laws of the State of Arizona.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at drawbackwards.com/ffwd-terms and represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.